Every facet of our resort; our location, our architecture, our amenities, our suites and our activities have been carefully designed and created to maximize the enjoyment and enrichment of life for our residents. Pride in where you live – that is our goal!
That’s the Sandalwood difference.
- 5 minutes from downtown Kelowna
- Close to neighbouring Glenpark Village, including doctors, dentists, professional offices, health and beauty shops, dry-cleaners, restaurants, grocers, banks, etc.
- Several churches in the immediate area
- transit system stops 1 short block from Sandalwood gate
- scheduled complimentary mini-bus transportation
- immediately adjacent to the Brandt’s Creek Linear Parkway
Superior Suite Features
- one bedroom and two bedroom suites, some with balcony
- large suites ranging in size from 560 sq. ft. to 1260 sq. ft.
- large windows in every room with expansive views of orchards, mountains, lake and Brandt’s Creek
- mini blinds on all windows
- ample storage in each suite
- kitchenette with fridge and microwave
- walk-in closet (most plans)
- individually controlled heating and cooling system
- private baths with walk-in showers or tub/shower combinations
- safety bars in bathrooms
- in-suite smoke and heat sensors
- complete building fire sprinkler system
- 24-hour emergency response system in bedrooms and bathroom (pull cord)
- 2 x 6 R-20 wall construction with double party wall system for superior comfort and sound control
- concrete sound and fire barrier between each floor
- all 4th floor suites have vaulted ceilings in the living room
Distinctive & Elegant Building
- tasteful ‘Traditional-Craftsman’ architecture
- beautiful fountain at entrance
- elegant covered port cochere entrance
- beautiful walking paths and sitting areas throughout the private grounds
- park-like setting with extensive landscaping
- four large capacity elevator
- complimentary laundry rooms on every floor
- luxurious personal spa on each floor
- sunny south facing indoor/outdoor lounge areas with spectacular views (most floors)
- covered and uncovered parking
- scooter storage with power hook-ups
- guest suite for visitors and trial stays
An Enriching Environment
- gracious and stately lobby entrance with reception area and concierge services
- spacious dining lounge open to second floor with natural light from rooftop cupola and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the patio, gardens and Brandt’s Creek
- private dining lounge for special occasion entertaining
- welcoming fireside lounge and piano bar
- fully equipped beauty salon with esthetician services
- health spa including fitness centre, massage therapy room and esthetician services
- sports lounge with billiards and shuffleboard
- library, media room, Internet café and computer centre
- country kitchen and coffee bar
- full feature multi-media Hollywood style Majestic Theatre
- woodworking shop and multi-purpose room
- extensive activities and events calendar
- Paws For Play dog park
At Regency we realize that dining and nutrition are very important components of the retirement lifestyle. That is why we are committed to being an industry leader in delivering a first class dining experience to our residents every day!
Put us to the test. Come join us for a complimentary lunch or dinner. We are sure you will be pleased.
View our sample dinner menu to learn what you can expect at your table at Regency Retirement Resorts!